Friday, August 27, 2010

Get the point?

Sorry blogees, it's been a busy week and I've neglected you.  Here's a little olio that will hopefully tide you over for the weekend.

These are some photos I received in an email today which show some incredible craftsmanship.  I assume they aren't the result of internet fakery, but I could be wrong (I've been wrong many times in the past on this subject...if only those people would use their talents for good instead of evil!).  If the photos aren't real, then I guess the craftsmanship we'll all laud is that of the photo faker (don't try saying that really fast 10 times).










This is my personal favorite.









The photo below is the one remaining one from the email.  Note how it proves without question that the handywork above wasn't faked (grin).



Or maybe the photos are indeed real/untouched, but the sculptures aren't small...maybe they are 6' tall.  In which case, I'm not impressed at all...anybody could do that.

Now, admit it, you tried saying "photo faker" 10 times really fast, didn't you?!?!  I'm glad I didn't tell you not to jump off a cliff.

See you on the other side of the weekend.

Flint

No comments:

Post a Comment