Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Friend Todd to the rescue!!!

You'd think that I'd know better by now than to try to use this old body to do any physical labor.  I guess it's time for me to just kick back in the recliner on the weekends.  My hand has gone all wonky on me again (being both numb and painful at the same time...how is that even possible?!?!).

Just as I was wondering how I could type up a post for today, friend Todd unwittingly came to the rescue.  Yesterday he sent me the following video via snail mail and I think it is definitely blog-worthy (especially with me having a bum hand).


One caveat in closing...objects hooked on the fishing lines of Texans appear preposterously larger in videos than in real life.  I remember friend Todd once catching a so-called "fish" that wasn't big enough to use as bait (most aquarium fish were bigger).

Flint

No comments:

Post a Comment